The New Patient Care Tower
The new Patient Care Tower at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus will be a center of excellence for population health improvement and chronic disease management. This clinical expansion will address the vital healthcare needs, and implement new models of care to improve the health status of Baltimore community.
827 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Five levels of additional parking (approx.. 250 spaces)
- Five floors of outpatient clinical space
- Three floors inpatient space (63 beds)
275,125 sq. ft.
Community Health Education Center (with classroom and kitchen)
Connecting bridge to main hospital
Specialty Outpatient Programs:
- Regulatory Approval – March 2017
- Groundbreaking – November 2017
- Construction Complete – Fall 2020